6/3/2020-First Time dunking

 Standing at 5'11 and weighing more than I'm willing to say, I never thought that I would ever be able to dunk a basketball. And I still can't.  


I was, however, able to baptize old Ally pally on the 22nd, and it was a crazy experience. Every day leading up to the baptism, something else went wrong for him, but he continued to push on to take the first step back to Eternal happiness. Now he's chilling in Mexico to get new teeth, while me and Elder Gunter are teaching his Spanish speaking wife so she can get baptized when he gets back.

Aside from that, Elder Gunter and I have continued to walk the streets of Vegas, talking to everyone we see and don't see. Then, at the end of the day, I take my shoe and sock off and soak my toe in hot saltwater because I didn't know how ingrown toenails worked and need to get it cut out this Thursday. But until then, I'll do what they did back in the day and tough it out.

I've also found out that since the start of my mission I've lost over five pounds, which I blame entirely on the Elders I've been with. They keep on the grind both in workouts and eating habits, and because of that I'm almost to the point where i can see my feet when I look down.

It's been quite the calm month in terms of wackiest I've met, which is both a blessing and a curse. I have a weird feeling that won't last for long though, so I'll make sure to write about it next week

Filled with love and toenails,
Elder Lutter











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/12/2020- Preachin in da hood