3/31/2020- Weeks 2,3,4,5,6 & 7


Hey guys, whats up? Its kinda been a bit, but I'm still living it up, and now I'm in the field! At week two of MTC, I was thinking I might just write a big email for all of MTC, but then i got to the last week and forgot I forgot to pack for the field, so lo siento! But now I'm through mtc and a week into the mission field, so I'll have a little bit more to say this time around.

MTC was great, as I met a lot of great people, learned a lot of Spanish, had a many great laugh, and did many, many, MANY burpies (and I don't regret a single one). Although it was all over a computer screen, it was still super immersive and I feel that I was able to learn a lot. 

Mtc ended the 22 and I flew out on the 23, so I took the day between to grab everything that I still needed to grab and get the last of the immunizations I needed. Then me and my family woke up to drive down to the airport the next day at 3 in the morning, and I head off to the terminal (only getting lost once or twice). I had a layover in Salt Lake, and getting to the terminal heading to Vegas i saw the two rows of missionaries waiting for the flight, and it was at that moment that I realized I forgot to put my mission tag on.

After hopping on the plane and a bumpy flight, we land and walk as a group to the baggage claim, passing another group just heading home from the mission. We found the mission president and head out to orientation, where we learned how to missionary and met our trainer companions. As soon as we head out, me n Elder Gunter went straight to the streets, and we've been out on the streets all day every day until today.

My face is burned, my feet are crippled, and I've become a minority, but I've never felt more willing to work in my life. Every day is a grind, and I couldn't be happier. The Lord gives me strength and guidance in all that I do, and I've realized how God can change people's lives for the better

Ight, that's about as much words as I have, I'll let yall know more next week. Stop stallin n start ballin, I promise it'll change your lives for the better.

Mucho amo,
Elder Lutter














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4/12/2020- Preachin in da hood